Pediatric care in the TriCities area.
When your child is sick or injured, you want to ensure that you are treated by a doctor that knows how to care for children. The board certified Emergency Medicine doctors and nurses at TriCities ER are trained to care for children during a medical emergency.
We believe the care of your child in the ER is a partnership with doctors and nurses. We want to make sure you understand all the tests and treatments we order and are informed of every aspect of your child’s care. Together, we can ensure your child receives the best possible care and they feel comforted and safe.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
We go to extraordinary lengths to make sure their visit to our emergency room is as comforting and safe as possible.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Convenient onsite parking with direct access to the facility
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 804-320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).